iPad App for Management
The iPad has unique features that made it ideal for management and presentations on the go. If you’re considering an iPad for your gym, classroom or business, we’ve put together a few lists of apps you might consider to make more efficient use of your time:
Management and Presentation Apps
These apps have been invaluable to us at Foov Fitness and they can help you, too.
- Keynote, $9.99 – Keynote is a powerful presentation app, designed for mobile devices. It makes creating a world-class presentation — complete with animated charts and transitions — as simple as touching and tapping. We used Keynote to create presentations for SXSW. It also allows us to show videos of each Foov at the Ballpark station, when we’re introducing it to a new group.
- PDF PROvider, $6.99 – PDF PROvider is the most enhanced PDF converter, viewer, merger and manager in one pack. Create reports, research papers, material selections from different sources, offline reading packs, etc. It allows converting Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote files, HTML pages, Photos, Maps and Contacts and merging all types of documents and ready PDFs into a single PDF file.
- iBooks, free app – iBooks is an amazing way to download and read books. It’s also a great place to store and organize lesson plans!
More Fun Apps
Here are more apps that we have found either useful or fun, or both!
- Tiny Scan Pro, $4.99 – TinyScan turns your iPhone into a mini scanner for documents, photos, receipts and other texts. With TinyScan, you can scan your documents at anywhere and store or email them as PDF files.
- iTranslate, free app – iTranslate is an award winning translation tool that helps you break down language barriers. With its state of the art technology you can speak any language in a second.
- Turn on the Guided Access setting to ensure no interruptions.
- Consider a LifeProof case to keep your iPad protected.
- Learn why the iPad is ideal for using to get in shape.
If you’re considering an iPad for your gym or classroom, here are lists of more apps you might consider:
- iPad apps for Fitness – fitness apps to get your class or group moving.
- iPad apps for Coaching – apps to make organizing your time and your classroom easy.