Get in Lunch Gear
Who likes to cook at night, or think of lunch in the morning? Nutritionist Genevieve O’Gleman suggests to always be thinking lunch i.e. to integrate lunch preparation from the moment you open the fridge door to when you put away the cutting board.
Here are her 5 tips to get in lunch gear:
- Prep more veggies than you need for the dinner, put leftovers in ready to go containers.
- Cook extra pasta to make pasta salads for lunch.
- Boil eggs and pasta: Add a few eggs to your boiling pasta. Cook for 10minutes, and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking.
- Cook extra chicken breasts, pork filet, or salmon for dinner so you can use the left over for salads and sandwiches.
- Clean and prep all fruits and veggies for the week.
What is your trick to make a quicker lunch?